Manager - Student Integrity
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Integrity unit within the Office of the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor provides institutional leadership, governance, and service delivery in the areas of student integrity, student complaints and appeals, research integrity, and supports the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor in managing academic staff complaints, academic staff integrity and management of Protected Interest Disclosures.
About the role
- Competitive remuneration package offered
- Fixed term - 12 months until June 2018 - Maternity leave position
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The position manages the University‘s Student Integrity Unit and provides strategic direction to UNSW’s policies and procedures relating to student conduct and complaints. The Manager co-ordinates and manages complex cases falling within the scope of the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor, including those relating to student complaints and student misconduct. The Manager is also responsible for working with other Units at the University to design and implement initiatives to promote student integrity and prevent breaches of the Student Code Policy.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High-level organisational, case management and project management skills, including the ability to undertake high level analysis, research, planning, effectively solve problems and advise key stakeholders.
- Experience in managing complex cases and/or project management of complaint matters involving multiple stakeholders in a large and complex organisation.
- Relevant qualifications and/or high level work experience in complaints management in a large organisation.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Bronwyn Greene, Director, UNSW Integrity
T: (61 2) 9385 2893
Applications close: 2 April 2017