Corporate Governance Officer
- Continuing, Full Time
- Governance Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $88,718 to $95,549 pa
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. The Corporate Governance Centre ensures the appropriate support of the University’s formal governance structure and policy framework, records and information management, compliance obligations and relevant legislative compliance activities as required.
Your New Role:
- Provide high level administrative support to the Manager, Corporate Governance and staff within the Governance Directorate to ensure an efficient and effective operations which provides high quality interface between the Corporate Governance Centre and its stakeholders.
- Maintain and support the systems of corporate governance, including the coordination of the compliance and policy program, act as the liaison and action requests for the State Ombudsman, and establish and maintain corporate registers.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated professional who enjoys and thrives from working within the bounds of carefully documented policies, procedures and other rules for doing business.
- A high-achiever who gains job satisfaction from regularly collaborating and cooperating with diverse staff and clients to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- A degree with subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and specialist expertise; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated skill and ability in an administrative support role working for senior management, utilising attention to detail, organisational and time management skills to meet tight deadlines and resolve problems with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of document management systems and compliance processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to negotiate and liaise with stakeholders.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Internal applicants please apply via ESSO.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31799
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 26 March 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.