Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Medical Sonography
- Continuing, Full Time/Part Time (negotiable)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- Mackay Ooralea / Sydney / Melbourne (negotiable)
- Total Remuneration (based on full time rate):
- Academic Level B – $109,599 to $130,150
- Academic Level C – $134,262 to $154,395
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a new School within the Tertiary Education Division of CQUniversity. The School is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines.
Your New Role:
In your new role as an Academic, you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a creative and dynamic team, actively contributing to the growing Medical Sonography undergraduate/postgraduate course. You will be involved in developing and delivering profession-specific and interprofessional units in both face-to-face and online modes and you may coordinate both academic and clinical units.
- You will also critically evaluate the operations of the teaching course and communicate such evaluations to the Dean/Head of Course. As a Senior Lecturer, you will also provide leadership in the discipline through activities such as consultancy, performance and exhibition.
You Will Be:
As an Academic, you will be engaged by:
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the qualifications outlined in the position description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31797
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 23 April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.