Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Exercise & Sport Sciences
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical & Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Mackay City
- Total Remuneration:
- Academic Level B - $109,599 to $130,150
- Academic Level C - $134,262 to $154,395
Your New Division:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a new School within the Tertiary Education Division of CQUniversity. The School is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines. The structure enhances the responsiveness of the School to industry and community need in the provision of high quality and inclusive tertiary education and research and allows for innovation and sound entrepreneurial ideas to flourish and become a reality.
Your New Role:
As a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer – Exercise & Sport Sciences, you will be responsible for:
- Making contributions to the teaching effort of the institution.
- You will carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and/or professionalactivities, relevant to the profession or discipline.
- You will be required to conduct tutorials, practical classes, workshops, student field excursions,clinical sessions and/or studio sessions.
You Will Be:
As a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer – Exercise & Sport Sciences, you will be engaged by:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Being a high-involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empoweredenvironment.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the qualifications and experience outlined in the position descriptions.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31796
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Thursday 6th April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.