Associate Professor in Exercise & Sport Sciences
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical & Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $161,118 to $177,233 pa,
Your New Division:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a new School within the Tertiary Education Division of CQUniversity. The School is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines. The School will be underpinned by a strong culture of engagement, leadership, openness, inclusiveness and a ‘can do’ approach that ensures that it is a great School in which to work and study.
Your New Role:
As an Associate Professor – Exercise & Sport Sciences, you will be responsible for:
- Making significant contributions to all activities of the School of Health, Medical & AppliedSciences, whilst playing a significant role within your discipline.
- You will critically evaluate the operation of the teaching program and communicate suchevaluations to the Dean and Head of Department and Head of Course.
You Will Be:
As an Associate Professor – Exercise & Sport Sciences, you will be engaged by:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other department to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Being a high involvement-leader and influences others by creating a participative andempowered environment.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application, please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Advanced qualifications plus significant experience in Exercise and Sport Sciences. This willrequire a doctoral qualification or equivalent accreditation and standing (essential).
- Understanding of current professional and education issues in the domain, through a network ofindustry stakeholders (essential).
- Registration with relevant professional body (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31791
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Thursday 6th April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.