- Ongoing appointment
- Salary range: Level 6 $67,114 - $74,624 p.a.
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to 'innovate and inspire' there is no better time to join Western Australia's top University.
The Brand, Marketing and Recruitment (BMR) division provides organisational wide brand strategy and ongoing brand management, strategic marketing and planning, marketing communications activities; digital communication, research and segmentation. BMR provides sales and marketing planning and campaign assistance to help attract and recruit students. Marketing and recruitment activities planned and implemented by the BMR team are designed to help achieve the University strategic goals of brand and reputation building and attracting domestic and international students to study at UWA.
About the opportunity
The Activations Officer supports the outreach and engagement goals of UWA faculties, schools and Central units through providing a centralised, coordinated event and activation logistics and delivery function. Under limited direction from the Activations Manager, and with a strong service orientation, the Activations Officer will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to plan, organise, implement and assess events in support of UWA engagement and recruitment activities.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with a strong client focus
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage projects on time and within budget
- Substantial relevant project and/or events experience at an appropriate level
- Relevant tertiary qualification or demonstrated equivalent competency
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description
You will have the ability to work with varied internal and external stakeholders, including Executive-level staff, as well as have the ability to work independently, show initiative and work as part of a team
Closing date: Tuesday 28 March 2017
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Please see the position description prior to applying: 311089, 302321,101049.pdf
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI – inclusion of the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.