Client Services Team Member
4 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Library is one of Australia's major research libraries, with extensive scholarly resources. It serves a large population of academic staff and students on two campuses and affiliated research institutes.
About the role
- A$63K - A$67K per year (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The purpose of the Client Services Team Member is to provide high quality, effective and consistent information and referral services to UNSW Library’s clients. The position is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic client service team, working in an exciting new client service environment.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- excellent client service and communication skills and the ability to work in a busy team environment.
- proven experience in a client service role.
- relevant TAFE or university level qualification or equivqlent level of knowledge gained through education, training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Shaun O'Dwyer, Manager, Client Services and Document Services
T: (61 2) 9385 3766
Applications close: 31 March 2017