Research Support Administrator - School of Education
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The School of Education specialises in educational research and teacher education at the preservice and inservice levels, with a particular focus on secondary and higher education contexts. It has more than 1800 students, including over 100 higher degree students, and nearly 135 academic, administrative and school-based staff from all around the world.
About the role
- $63K-$78K plus 9.5% employer superannuation plus leave loading
- Fixed Term until 31 December 2017
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Administrator - Research Support will provide a high level of administrative support to the School and take a responsible role in the establishment, maintenance and improvement of the office systems and policies and procedures to ensure its efficient operation. This role will primarily support the School’s research program, particularly higher degree research students.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have high level proficiency in a range of computing skills including databases and demonstrated ability using website content management systems or the like,
- Experience working with research or research students or similar
- A relevant qualification or subsequent relevant administration experience,
You should systematically address the selection criteria from the position description, in your application.
Jennifer Perkins, School Manager, School of Education
T: (61 2) 9385 1988
Applications close: 31 March 2017