- Fixed Term (until 22/12/17), Part Time (0.5FTE)
- Student Life and Wellbeing Centre
- CQUniversity Brisbane
- Total Salary $75,189 to $80,979 pa
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. Student Experience is CQUniversity's one-stop shop for all student information, advice and support needs.
Your New Role:
- Provide specialist and professional career counselling and career assessment to current and prospective students to achieve their career goals and be competitive in a global marketplace.
- Develop and deliver proactive career planning and employability programs for current and prospective students with an emphasis on maximising graduate employability.
You Will Be:
- A highly-involved team member with well-developed social skills who thrives from working in a participative and empowered environment.
- A self-directed and motivated professional who gains job satisfaction from constantly striving to understand and exceed customer expectations and satisfaction.
You Will Have:
- A relevant degree with subsequent relevant experience.
- Sound understanding of key issues faced by low socioeconomic and rural students in accessing and participating in higher education and a knowledge and commitment to equity and social justice principles.
- Demonstrated career development experience in relation to career planning and/or professional job-search techniques and strategies.
- High-level interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills to achieve successful outcomes for students.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Internal applicants please apply via ESSO.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31792
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Wednesday, 22 March 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.