UTS has a bold vision to be a world-leading university of technology. We are a dynamic and innovative university in central Sydney, consistently ranked the top young university in Australia. With a culturally diverse campus life and extensive international exchange and research programs, UTS prepares graduates for the workplaces of today and tomorrow.
The UTS Graduate School of Health (GSH) was established in 2011 with the discipline of Pharmacy. In 2015 Clinical Psychology and Orthoptics were added. It is envisaged that Physiotherapy will be added in 2017. The School specialises in high quality graduate-entry master's degrees and high impact research, with research focus in the area of Primary Health Care and Drug Discovery and Development.
This role will play a key part in achieving GSH graduate entry coursework recruitment targets by coordinating a high quality admission service as well as assisting colleagues with recruitment-based activities.
- Manage the end-to-end admissions process for entry into all Masters by Coursework degrees in each study area within the GSH
- Act as the main point of contact for staff, students, faculties, and units as well as external bodies in respect to all queries relating to admissions and prepare materials for these audiences
- Participate in student recruitment events
Provide quality administrative services to support the delivery of academic programs in non-recruitment periods
To be successful in applying for this role, you will have:
- Experience in tertiary education sector
- Demonstrated skills in decision-making based on relevant policy and procedures including qualifications assessment and assessments of English Language proficiency
- A background or work experience in a student services, student recruitment or admissions office with an understanding of student recruitment cycles or admissions processes is highly regarded
Base Salary Range: $76,509 to $82,839 pa (HEW 6)
This role attracts 9.5% superannuation in addition to the base salary. Employee benefits include flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and salary packaging opportunities.
This appointment will be on an eleven months fixed term full-time basis.
How To Apply
Prior to commencing your application for IRC91245 , please review the Position Description/Statement and the relevant selection criteria - click on the apply link to be taken to the relevant page. You are required to address the selection criteria in your submission in a separate document.
Please note that only those applications submitted via the UTS online recruitment system will be accepted. Current UTS employees should apply through their UTS Employee Self Service function.
As you will be unable to save your application once started, please have all required documents and information available prior to commencing.
Please ensure that the file name for each document submitted includes IRC91245 .
Specific enquiries or issues with your application may be directed to the UTS Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +61 (0) 2 9514 1080.
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd March 2017 at 11.59pm AEST
We are committed to diversity and social inclusion, evidenced by our WGEA Employer of Choice citation, Wingara Indigenous Employment Strategy and the UTS Access and Inclusion Plan. We welcome applications from women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles), Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those who identify as LGBTIQ and applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.