Classification Office Support-Assistant Exempt/Overtime Eligible Overtime Eligible Position Information
Posting Number 16587SP Division/Department Business and Finance Laboratory Work Location (City, State or Country) Pasadena, Ca. Functional Title Office Assistant Job Category Parttime Temporary If position is parttime, how many hours per week? 16 If position is temporary, is it less than 3 months? Benefits Eligible? No Relocation Available? No Emergency Reporting Designation? Essential Non-Reporting Number of Vacancies 1 Desired Employment Start Date Position End Date (if temporary) 06/30/2017 Anticipated Salary Range Job Summary
The position will be assisting the Office of Cost Studies in sorting through files, gathering files to send to storage, updating file log, disposing of files in the offsite storage, making copies of proposals, binding proposals, provide general office support to OCS team, and assisting with other projects, as needed. The incumbent is expected to have knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, be a self starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Sort through files for storage or disposal and package files for delivery or purging and maintain storage file log.
- Make copies and bind copies for OCS proposals.
- Provide general office support to OCS team.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Must have knowledge in MS Office and be able to handle large amounts of data entry work
- The selected candidate must pass pre-employment background investigation to be hired for this position
Preferred Qualifications Supervisory position? No Posting Detail Information
Posting Open Date 03/09/2017 Posting Close Date 03/14/2017 Open Until Filled No EEO Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Caltech is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. For more information about “EEO is the Law” click here: EEO is the Law
Special Instructions to Applicants Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have knowledge in MS Office and are you able to handle large amounts of data entry work?
Documents Needed to Apply Required Documents
- Cover Letter