Student Experience Officer
- Customer service focus
- 5 x ongoing full-time,1 x fixed term,1 x part-time ongoing appointments
- Salary: Level 5 $67,114 - $74,624 p.a.
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to 'innovate and inspire' there is no better time to join Western Australia's top University.
Student Experience is a newly created area to focus on delivering student experience and engagement that provides the greatest value for students, and ensuring consistency of experience across the organisation. Student Experience is responsible for improving student satisfaction, advocacy, and retention and employment rates, and building value for each student segment that are integrated across the enterprise and deliver on the brand promise.
About the opportunity
As the appointee you will, under limited direction, deliver a consistent, transparent and high-quality student experience through the delivery of outstanding customer service. You will provide a high level of administrative support to the area and take a responsible and supervisory role in the establishment, maintenance, improvement and monitoring of systems, policies and procedures to ensure efficient operation and a high level of support and advice is provided to our students. You will work within a skilled team to make a valuable contribution to the overall student experience.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Substantial relevant administrative experience at an appropriate level
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work productively as part of a team
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent competency
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description
You will be focused on delivering an exceptional student experience and a passion for providing excellent customer service to students in the University.
Closing date: Thursday 23 March 2017
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Please see the position description prior to applying: 315383, 315384, 315385, 315386.pdf
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI – inclusion of the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.