Research Fellow in Complex System Data Analytics
JOB ID: 170130
SALARY RANGE: $90,779 to $107,553 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and fixed term for 2 years
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Research Fellow will initiate and conduct research in the area of complex systems data analytics.
This will include:
- Contributing to their specific areas of research, scholarship or creative activity.
- Contributing to research projects and collaborations to create new insights and opportunities.
- Contributing to research collaborations and partnerships which have demonstrable outcomes.
- Contributing to successful development of research programs or partnerships.
- A relevant doctoral qualification or equivalent qualification.
- Research experience, which has resulted in publications, conference papers, reports, or professional or technical contributions, which give evidence of research ability in complex systems data analytics.
- Experience with a range of spectral analysis, dynamical systems, machine learning and data analytics techniques.
- Ability to develop collaborative work teams and to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor John Yearwood, Tel: +61 3 9246 8727, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 26 March 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.