Human Resources Consultant
People and Culture Directorate
CQUniversity Rockhampton North
Fixed Term (until 18th May, 2018), Full-time
People and Culture is currently seeking an experienced, energetic and motivated individual who has the proven ability to deliver quality employment outcomes to join our Employment and HR Planning team. In this role you will play an important part in working closely with managers to identify and develop best practice employment strategies whilst delivering quality outcomes for the University.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience delivering quality employment outcomes with a focus on quality talent attraction and retention;
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills;
- The ability to understand key priorities of stakeholders and gain their commitment through consultation and involvement;
- A high level of responsibility and accountability for completing tasks.
Total salary ranges from $65,038 to $73,162 per annum
11:59pm, Thursday, 23rd March, 2017
How to Apply:
Current CQUniversity staff must apply through ESSO.
External applicants will need to visit our website http://www.cqu.edu.au/vacancies , select the Vacancy Position Title from the list, click on ‘Apply Now’ and carefully read How to Lodge a Valid Application.
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role:
- Cover Letter (optional)
- Current Resume
- Responses to Selection Criteria (please refer to Job Application Information)
Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.