Lecturer in Built Environment
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $109,599 to $130,150 pa
Your New School:
CQUniversity's built environment programs have a strong focus on industry relevance to ensure our graduates are work-ready. Our built environment programs have been developed in consultation with key stakeholders in the sector. Our built environment specialisations include construction management, building surveying and building design. Our built environment students are changing the world we live in.
Your New Role:
- Make contributions to the teaching effort of the institution and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and/or professional activities relevant to the profession or discipline.
You Will Be:
- Inspiring and guiding others and gaining acceptance of ideas and plans.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Lecturer – Built Environment please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Possession of a postgraduate degree (PhD preferred) in the area of construction, building surveying or building design or associated discipline; or equivalent combination of relevant qualifications and industry experience. (Essential)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Australian building and construction practice. (Essential)
- Proven ability to contribute to curriculum development, writing and evaluation, particularly using flexible and internet modes of delivery. (Essential)
- Candidates with a demonstrated knowledge of Computer Assisted Drafting (CAD) and BIM (Building Information Modelling) will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated success in developing and completing research projects and research grant applications will be highly regarded.
- Experience in scholarly research with demonstrated outcomes, such as research projects and research publications will be highly regarded.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31751
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Tuesday, 21 March 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.