Lecturer in Civil Engineering
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Gladstone
- Total Remuneration $109,599 to $123,836 pa
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. We are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in the Perth area and beyond. By providing positive graduate outcomes, and offerings designed in collaboration with industry and business, we ensure students receive up-to-date, real-world skills.
Your New Role:
- Make contributions to the teaching effort of the institution and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and/or professional activities relevant to the profession or discipline.
- Conduct lecturers, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions, and marking and assessment.
You Will Be:
- A highly motivated individual who gains job satisfaction from inspiring and guiding others and gaining acceptance of ideas and plans.
- A well-experienced professional who appreciates diversity in the workforce and enjoys collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Possession of a PhD in Civil Engineering, or related discipline with industrial experience; or an equivalent combination of qualifications and relevant industrial experience.
- Membership, or eligible for membership of Engineers Australia (EA).
- Quality teaching and learning facilitation experience, including unit coordination, across a range of teaching and learning styles including flexible delivery modes and multi-campus delivery.
- Demonstrated capacity to engage and network effectively with industry and community partners and stakeholders.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31749
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Wednesday, 22 March 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply