Research Officer or Senior Research Officer - Agriculture Value Chain Management
- Fixed Term (until 31st December 2020), Full Time
- School of Health, Medical & Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Bundaberg
- Total Salary:
- Research Officer - $72,560 to $88,239
- Senior Research Officer - $92,886 to $110,303
Your New Division:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a new School within the Tertiary Education Division of CQUniversity. The School is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines.
The School has been structured to align strengths in learning and teaching with those in research. You will work with PNG project collaborators and the Australian team to research sweet potato value chains to support the development of new income generating opportunities for PNG farmers.
Your New Role:
As a Research Officer/Senior Research Officer, you will be required to carry out independent and/or team research for the ACIAR Project HORT/2014/097 Supporting commercial sweet potato production
and marketing in the PNG Highlands.
- You will be responsible for the production of confidential industry research reports, conference and seminar papers and journal publications from the research.
- You will oversee data collection undertaken by project partner institutions in PNG.
- You will contribute to the development of an agricultural value chain research group at CQU.
You Will Be:
As a Research Officer/Senior Research Officer, you will be engaged by:
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Research Officer/Senior Research Officer position, please provide evidence of the qualifications outlined on the position description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31777
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Monday 27th March 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. . “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply