Administrative Officer - SHARP Coordinator
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of Research at UNSW seeks to improve and enhance UNSW’s research and research training performance through retaining, attracting and developing leading research staff; building and maintaining critical mass in key research areas; encouraging active collaboration of our staff with the best in their fields globally; providing appropriate research environment, facilities and equipment; developing and expanding industry and research linkages both in Australia and internationally; and attracting the highest quality of research students.
About the role
- $81k - $86k plus (17% superannuation and leave)
- Fixed Term, 3 years (with possibility of extension)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
We are seeking a highly organised and professional individual to coordinate the administration management of the SHARP Program. The SHARP Program represents a distinctive recruitment and retention strategy that will position UNSW among the leading research-intensive universities worldwide. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing support to the Executive Director (Research Services) in the management of the process and operations related to the SHARP Program. Duties would include; assisting Faculties with the application process, tracking and monitoring the Program’s administration and funding, developing, updating and maintaining currency of templates, guides and webpages.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent level of knowledge gained through education, training and/or experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, high level organisational skills and a strong ability to prioritise own workload to ensure timely and professional delivery of projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects and proven ability to build excellent working partnerships with a variety of stakeholders.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Lisa Sloan, Project Officer
T: (61 2) 9385 7883
Applications close: 28 March 2017