Senior Project Officer
Graduate School of Health
UTS has a bold vision to be a world-leading university of technology. We are a dynamic and innovative university in central Sydney, consistently ranked the top young university in Australia. With a culturally diverse campus life and extensive international exchange and research programs, UTS prepares graduates for the workplaces of today and tomorrow.
The UTS Graduate School of Health was established in 2011 with discipline of pharmacy. In 2015 Clinical Psychology and Orthoptics were added and physiotherapy commences this year. The School specialises in high quality graduate entry programs that are practice-based graduate-entry master’s degrees and high impact research. Research focus is in the area of Primary Health Care and Drug Design and Development.
The Senior Project Officer, working closely with the Head, Graduate School of Health, is responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of plans for new disciplines to be incorporated into Graduate School of Health. These plans would include academic and financial forecasts.
You will be responsible for completing environmental analysis relating to target disciplines that align with the growth targets of the School and developing supporting documentation for high level stakeholders, specifically policy and implementation plans for the various options to be put to senior management.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with the Head, Graduate School of Health to implement the GSH growth strategy
- Developing key policy documentation supporting the implementation of new discipline areas
- Overseeing, actively managing, and coordinating all administrative matters associated with the establishment and approval of new postgraduate master’s degrees in line with existing UTS frameworks
To be successful in applying for this role, you will have:
- Experience in establishing and building networks and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- xperience in producing quality documents and reports with a high standard of accuracy
- Well-developed analytical and project management skills, and the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Relevant experience in University administration, preferably in academic and student administration; or experience external to the university sector that is relevant to producing policy documents,market reports and business analysis
5) Remuneration & Benefits
Base Salary Range: $94,978 to $108,170 pa (HEW 8)
This role attracts 17% superannuation in addition to the base salary. Employee benefits include flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and salary packaging opportunities.
This appointment will be on a 24 months fixed term full-time basis.
6) How To Apply
Prior to commencing your application for IRC90772, please review the Position Statement and the relevant selection criteria - click on the apply link to be taken to the relevant page. You are required to address the selection criteria in your submission in a separate document.
Please note that only those applications submitted via the UTS online recruitment system will be accepted. Current UTS employees should apply through their UTS Employee Self Service function.
As you will be unable to save your application once started, please have all required documents and information available prior to commencing.
Please ensure that the file name for each document submitted includes IRC90772.
Specific enquiries or issues with your application may be directed to the UTS Recruitment Team at email@example.com or on +61 (0) 2 9514 1080.
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd March 2017 at 11.59 AEST
We are committed to diversity and social inclusion, evidenced by our WGEA Employer of Choice citation, Wingara Indigenous Employment Strategy and the UTS Access and Inclusion Plan. We welcome applications from women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles), Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those who identify as LGBTIQ and applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.