Domestic Development Coordinator
Get in quick! Applications closing soon!
Are you looking to get into a job that lives and breathes sales, marketing, events and PR? Are you an outgoing and organised individual? Then this is the team you want to join in beautiful Manly!
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS), a leading private provider of higher education, is seeking to appoint an experienced person to the position of Domestic Development Coordinator on a full time basis to work from our Northern Beaches, Manly location.
The position is part of a team within the Development department working closely with the Marketing team. The position is focused on domestic student recruitment.
ICMS is seeking an organised and energetic person to join the Development Department in this highly demanding role.
To be considered for this position, applicants must meet the selection criteria below.
- A relevant degree and relevant experience or an equivalent combination of extensive and relevant administrative experience, training and knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to consult and liaise with stakeholders in a cross-cultural environment with a high level of cross cultural awareness and sensitivity
- High level of computer competency, including the use of databases and filing systems and the ability to generate reports
- Strong communication skills (for written reports and correspondence) and an ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, punctuality and professional grooming
- Able to work independently and as part of team
- Ability to work weekends and non-standard business hours
- Working with Children check
- Australian Drivers Licence (P2 or higher).
- Experience at a tertiary education institution
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please address your cover letter and resume to Phil Watson, Domestic Development Manager on email@example.com
Applicants must be able to provide evidence of work rights in Australia.