Research Fellow in Health
- Part-time (60%), fixed term contract for 12 months
- Located at the Alfred Clinical School
- $90,748 - $107,758 per annum FTE + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is among the top 50 universities in the world under the age of 50 (Times Higher Education Rankings 2016), one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust (United Kingdom) is funding a research program "Physical Activity, Exercise, Sport and Recreation Promotion for Adolescents with Cystic Fibrosis". The School of Allied Health are wanting to appoint a Research Fellow who will, under supervision, provide project management support for the program. Based at the Alfred Clinical School, you will be responsible for overseeing study activities across the three clinical sites in Melbourne, supervise research assistants, data collection and delivery of the interventions as required.
Skills and Experience
- Completion of a PhD or equivalent qualifications or research experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage clinical trials, preferably across multiple sites.
- A record of publications, conference papers and/or reports, or professional or technical contributions.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, or co-supervise junior research staff or Honours, Masters and/or PhD students.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this role.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday, 26 March 2017 by 11.00pm AEDST.
Position Enquiries: Dr Anne Holland, +61 3 9479 6744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant on +61 03 9479 1241 or email@example.com
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.