Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Cardiac Physiology
4 days left
- Part Time
- Continuing, Part Time (up to 0.4 FTE)
- School of Health, Medical & Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration:
- Academic Level B - $43,839 to $52,060 pa
- Academic Level C - $53,704 to $61,758 pa
Your New Division:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences has a new exciting opportunity for a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer to teach Cardiac Technologist from the base up. The School will be underpinned by a strong culture of engagement, leadership, openness, inclusiveness and a ‘can do’ approach that ensures that it is a great School in which to work and study.
Your New Role:
As an Academic you will make significant contributions to the teaching efforts of the School, in order to help your industry develop and grow.
- You will be responsible for providing leadership in the discipline through activities such as consultancy, performance and exhibition.
- Initiating and developing course/unit materials. Ensuring that the units for which you are responsible are kept up-to-date and take into account student and other feedback.
You Will Be:
As an Academic you will be engaged by:
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Lecturer / Senior Lecturer – Cardiac Physiology (Echocardiography) please provide evidence of the qualifications outlined on the position description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31775
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Wednesday 29th March 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.