Senior Lecturer in Public Health and Community Medicine
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The School of Public Health and Community Medicine (SPHCM) is internationally recognised as a leader in Public Health and Community Medicine with particular research strengths in Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases, Health Services Management, Global Health and Primary Health Care. The School has a core focus in research and teaching to help inform policy, governance, organisation, work and leadership in the health sector through cross disciplinary collaborations with both academia and industry. The School also has strong associations with research centres and institutes throughout UNSW Medicine.
About the role
- $120K - $137K plus 17% superannuation, leave loading and $32K clinical loading
- 3 years (tenure track)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The School of Public Health and Community Medicine has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Lecturer in Health management to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to postgraduate health management/health services management teaching, including curriculum development and participating in research student supervision.
In addition, the successful applicant will also be required to be research active as well as make a contribution towards, service and academic administrative functions within the School.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Post graduate qualification in health management/Health services research
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of quality postgraduate teaching and curriculum development, including teaching health management courses at tertiary level; and including high quality online delivery of courses.
- Experience in health services research
- An emerging track record of grant funding success and publications in international disciplinary journals.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Professor Raina MacIntyre, Head of School
T: (61 2) 9385 3811
Applications close: 17th April 2017