Lecturer in Nursing - South West Campus
SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
SOUTH WEST CAMPUS
$95,979 TO $113,978 (ALEVB)
ONGOING, FULL-TIME CONTRACT
• Influence the next generation of nursing
• Wonderful South West lifestyle
Based in the South West of Western Australia, the location of this opportunity offers a variety of lifestyle choices in a wonderful environment – surrounded by natural bushland, and in easy reach of many other attractions including the Margaret River wine region and world-series surfing location.
The School of Nursing and Midwifery provides a comprehensive range of academic programs to prepare health care professionals for positions in nursing and midwifery. The School has a commitment to developing strong partnerships locally, nationally and internationally, through its collaboration with health professions, industry and the broader community. The School is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced academic to further enhance the SW Campus team.
The successful applicant:
• Would possess a PhD or significant progress towards a PhD in Nursing or related discipline;
• Must be eligible for registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia with expertise in one or more clinical nursing areas;
• Have a strong and effective teaching strategy for teaching relevant theoretical, physical and psychosocial health issues both on campus and online (as evidenced in student feedback); and
• Demonstrated research achievement and publications commensurate with a Level B Academic at ECU.
This position offers a unique opportunity to be part of an energetic forward-thinking trans-disciplinary team at the cutting edge of nursing education and research.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
ECU is a smoke-free environment.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full-time, ongoing position attracts remuneration of $95,979 pa - $113,978 pa (Level B) plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Future Staff website.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Professor Di Twigg on (08) 6304 2400 for more information.
Applications close Sunday 26 March 2017 at 9:30pm.
How to Apply:
Please attach a copy of your current CV and a statement addressing the Selection Criteria to your online application.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.