7 days left
- Full Time
Opportunities for future research leaders
The University of Bristol is embarking on bold plans and we’re looking for
researchers who share our ambition.
Our new Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships scheme is tailor-made for exceptional early-career researchers. We’re looking for candidates in three priority areas who are ready to seize the opportunity to become future leaders in their field.
Our 2017/18 priority areas are:
- Digital innovation and wellbeing
- Engineering of biological systems
- Environmental social sciences and humanities
REF 2014 ranked Bristol among the UK’s top research universities and we are committed to developing our research staff. Our cutting-edge facilities and flagship research institutes address the world’s grand challenges.
As a Vice-Chancellor’s Fellow, you will become part of our outstanding academic community and receive a range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary and start-up funding;
- Expert supervision and mentoring;
- Personal and career development support;
- Support to increase the impact of your research;
- The opportunity to lead and direct your own research programme.
If you’re interested in joining the next generation of research leaders, we want to hear from you.
Find out more at:
Closing date for all applications is 31st March 2017.