- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The iCinema Centre for Interactive Cinema Research, is an interdisciplinary creative arts, engineering, science and social science Centre at the University of New South Wales. The Centre's main focus lies in application development based on the Advanced Visualisation and Interaction Environment (AVIE).
About the role
- $81K to $86K pa plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- 12 month fixed term appointment with potential for extension
- Full-time. Position to start immediately
The successful candidate will contribute towards iCinema projects - primarily by programming in Unity3D and C#, and making design decisions. They will also develop and maintain internal workflow tools with Python, Windows batch scripting and Unix shell scripting as required. As a member of a small development team, the role requires flexibility, creativity and experience with immersive environments.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of object-oriented software design
- Experience in one or more coding languages
- Experience in Unix/Windows batch scripting
- A degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Lead Software Developer
T: (61 2) 9385 8523
Application closes 11:59PM, Sunday, 19 February 2017