2 days left
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Campus from below list
- Perth, Melbourne, Cairns, Mackay, Bundaberg, Rockhampton and Gladstone
CQUniversity Australia is currently seeking expressions of interest from professionals with technical expertise in either the Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering Disciplines. The successful candidates would be expected to work approximately one day per fortnight.
Please note this is an expressions of interest only – your application will be current for a period of six months.
You will have:
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality technical support, equipment maintenance and repairs across the engineering disciplines.
- Relevant trade qualification and licences.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University:
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31720
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 30 July 2017
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role:
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume
Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.