- Engagement and Campuses Division
- Casual, rate $30.70p/hr
- Rockhampton Region
Your New Division:
CQUniversity is a young university but in 25 years it has been able to achieve outstanding things and is now emerging as one of Australia’s truly great universities. As one of Australia’s largest regional universities, CQUniversity has the most extensive geographical footprint of any university in the country with more than 20 physical delivery sites across mainland Australia
Your New Role:
Under the direction of the Executive Assistant and in consultation with the Associate Vice-Chancellor (Rockhampton Region) and the Rockhampton Campus Life Committee, you will be the ’face’ of Campus Life at CQUniversity.
- You will participate and assist in the implementation of a range of Campus Life activities and events and help with the promotion of these events to the student body to maximise student participation.
- You will be responsible for sharing your Campus Life student experiences with other students and positively promoting CQUniversity and Campus Life to relevant stakeholders
You Will Be:
- Continuously improving and exploring new ways to do your job successfully.
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Student Ambassador – Casual Pool please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Knowledge and proficient in the use of information systems, web browsers, email software, Microsoft software or similar, customer relationship systems and Quality Standards in order to achieve successful outcomes. (Mandatory)
- Minimum one year of study at CQUniversity within your chosen field. (Mandatory)
- Current RSA Certificate (Desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31697
- The pool will remain open for 6mth closing 11:59pm, Wednesday, 13th June,2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. . “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.