Manager, Market Information & Statistics
3 days left
- Full Time
Strategy, Planning and Performance
- Ongoing appointment
- Level 9
The University is restructuring its academic units to result in the creation of four new strategic level Faculties; and is implementing a new model for the delivery of professional services to support the academic mission of the University.
The University's Renewal Project has resulted in a transformation of academic and professional services, including the need for a realignment of the Strategy, Planning and Performance structure that will better deliver on the strategic goals of the University.
Strategy, Planning and Performance (SPP) is seeking a Market Information and Statistics Manager to take a lead role in the provision of high quality operational reporting and modelling to support strategic decision making. As the appointee you will manage a team of data management and reporting specialists, ensuring adequate ongoing training and development and provide key strategic planning and direction. You will also coordinate the process to ensure the establishment of student load targets working with Service Delivery Centres, International, Marketing and other units within SPP.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a positive team environment please follow the link to express your interest.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- A marketing or business qualification with a significant quantitative component
- Strong track record of strategic marketing planning including setting accurate recruitment, price and revenue targets
- Substantial and extensive experience in leading and influencing strategic change in complex organisations and changing markets
- Excellent analytical (qualitative and quantitative), written and oral communication skills
- Evidence of delivering results via consultation and negotiation
- Substantial and extensive experience working with marketing, recruitment and delivery staff to set, monitor and review targets
Closing Date: Monday 12 December 2016
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Applications must be submitted online.
Please see the position description prior to applying: 315399.pdf
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI – inclusion of the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.