Human Resources Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and exceptional individuals to join our team as a Human Resources Officer and be responsible for providing high quality support and customer service in a broad range of HR functions.
About the role
- $68K- $85K plus superannuation and leave loading
- Full time fixed term role until December 2017
- Fast paced, high volume
As part of the Human Resources Department at UNSW Australia, you will play a pivotal role in our team by providing exceptional generalist HR administrative support to our clients. This role will suit a reliable and enthusiastic administrator who is comfortable dealing with high volume, process intensive workloads. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a solid career path and the opportunity to join our team in an exciting phase of growth.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a proven ability to work with attention to detail in a high volume, process driven environment with variable workflow patterns and to fixed deadlines;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to people of varying backgrounds and levels of seniority.
Please note that you are required to systematically address the selection criteria in the position description in your application.
Applicants must hold a permanent residency visa or citizenship to be eligible to apply.
For queries regarding the role, please contact email@example.com