The Lecturer, Finance plays a critical role within the College of Business, Law and Governance located in the Division of Tropical Environments and Societies. This is a Continuing Full Time position located at the Townsvillecampus. Classified as Academic Level B the remuneration ranges from $89,859 to $106,029per annum plus 17.0%employer contributed superannuation.
Further information regarding the Division is available via the link below;
Division of Tropical Environments and Societies How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online by Midnighton13-Dec, via the JCU site Jobs @ JCU website
Prior to commencing your application please ensure you have downloaded the position description/academic duty descriptor to determine your ability to meet the inherent requirements of the role. When applying online please ensure;
- your resume is tailored to highlight your relevant experience in relation to the requirements of the role, including key achievements from current or former positions.
- you include a covering letter discussing your motivation for the role and approximately ½ to 1 page summary of how you believe your skills and experience would ensure your success in this position.
- you address the selection criteria as featured in the position description / academic duty descriptor.For hints and tips on addressing selection criteria please refer to Advice from SEEK or Advice from the Australian Government website or other online sites you prefer.
Due to system configuration specifications please ensure your application meets the below requirements;
- you do not use any punctuation (commas, full stops) when completing the online form
- your attachments are of a file type .docx or .pdf and should be no larger than 10MB in size
- the file names of your attachments are no more than 30 characters long and only contain letters and numbers (no punctuation or symbols i.e. apostrophes, dashes or brackets)
- you do not try to attach more than 5 documents
- you have prepared all the required information before commencing your application, as it is not possible to save and continue your application at a later time
Considering a move to North Queensland?
Living and working in paradise is something we embrace here in the North and we encourage you to consider our beautiful tropical lifestyle.
If you currently reside outside North Queensland and are considering relocating you may find the below links useful. We also have a comprehensive relocation guide which can be provided to prospective employees upon request.
The nominated contact person for this position is Sue Ciccotosto, insert title. Tahnee Leman can be contacted on(07) 4232 1496or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require additional support to apply for this position or participate in selection activities please advise the panel member. Please retain this information as they are also available to answer any questions you may have in relation to the position, or to provide status updates throughout the selection process.
You are also encouraged to view the FAQs on the Jobs@JCU site prior to commencing your application.
Wishing you the best of luck with your application and thank you for considering employment with James Cook University – we look forward to receiving your application.