5 days left
- Part Time
This role supports the Director and Manager, Business Development and Technology (BD&TT), to execute on the unit's strategy and supports the office to manage intellectual property and commercial relationships.
In the role you will:
- Assist BD&TT (and where appropriate) other relevant UTAS staff, locate, interpret, transform and process information necessary to support business development and technology transfer opportunities.
- Attend and summarise as required, meeting outcomes in relation to BD&TT activities, facilitate actions arising and organise and coordinate events.
- Populate and maintain relevant database(s) used within BD&TT including, IP, financial and client data.
- Manage routine in-coming and out-going reporting obligations. Design / prepare bespoke reports pertaining to the data being managed by BD&TT office.
- Provide general administrative support to BD&TT staff (e.g. travel arrangements, credit card reconciliation).
You will be employed on a part-time ( .6FTE) , fixed term basis ending July 2017.
To be considered, you will have:
- A degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education training.
- Demonstrated administrative skills including high level organisation and prioritisation skills with a proven track record of working successfully with a high degree of autonomy to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively in a small multi-disciplinary.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and sound ability to use judgement and initiative in solving problems.
- Well-developed skills and competency in databases, word processing, PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 5 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $80,395 comprising base salary within the range of $64,060 to $ 73,420 (pro-rata) plus 9.5% superannuation.
For further information about this position please contact Darren Cundy, Director, Business Development & Technology Transfer, Darren.Cundy@utas.edu.au / 03 6226 6299.
**Please note, your application must as a minimum include your resume, a cover letter and your responses to the position/selection criteria. The position description for this role is available on the University of Tasmania website.
Applications close Wednesday, 14 December 2016.