Director of Marketing and Admissions
University of Northampton International College (UNIC)
Permanent – Full Time
Navitas is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs and language training.
The Director of Marketing and Admission (DMA) is responsible to the College Director Principal for the strategic direction and growth of the college marketing and sales activities. This includes the oversight of new and existing UNIC business relationships and opportunities domestically and internationally. The DMA will ensure that the relationships with Navitas Global Recruitment team (GRT) and Navitas UK Admission and Recruitment Centre (ARC) will lead to UNIC student number targets being met or exceeded. The DMA is responsible for the development and management of the college marketing budget; the devolved GRT budget oversight for UNIC, marketing and communications and compliance strategies for UNIC and will work with the Navitas Universities Partnership Europe General Manager, Marketing and Recruitment and GRT to develop a marketing plan that includes a 5 year student numbers and product development plan for the College. As a member of the College Management Team, the DMA will contribute to the overall strategic plan, Annual Report and governance of the partnership.
- Evidence of work related professional development
- Good understanding of the UK Higher Education system
- Successful record of managing people, budgets and resources
- Experience of implementing strategies, standards and practices
- Delivery of targets on time within budget
- Deliver focused: driving though change whilst ensuring outcomes are met
- Understand and respect the critical interface between budget management, quality assurance and student recruitment
- Possess detailed knowledge and understanding of the Home Office Tier 4 regulations and the QAA’s Code of Practice
- Understand the dynamic and often volatile nature of international education export business and need therefore to provide best practice levels of care, advice and support to students
- Proven ability to design, initiate and implement marketing plans, strategies and sales tactics which have made a significant contribution to sustainable business growth
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders including University personnel, agents and government organisations
- Articulate, highly motivated, disciplined, team-orientated
For further information about this role, please visit:
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis. UNIC is a safeguarding employer and the successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
What we offer
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is a values driven and an equal opportunity employer. UNIC reserve the right to fill the position by invitation.
Enquiries and applications, including both a covering letter and curriculum vitae should be sent to:
Christine Vincent – College Director / Principal - Christine.Vincent@unic.northampton.ac.uk
Applications close on Monday 12th December 2016 at 17:00hrs.
Interviews are expected to take place on Monday 19th December 2016.