Continuing Professional Developer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The PVC(E) Portfolio is responsible for leading and supporting the development and implementation of strategies, programs and initiatives to improve students’ experience of learning and to enhance the capabilities of the University’s staff in relation to the design, development, implementation and evaluation of technology enabled learning, teaching, curricula and the resources to support learning and/or teaching.
About the role
- Level 9: A$115,709 - A$122,780 + 17% Superannuation and Leave Loading
- Full time continuing
The Continuing Professional Developer provides executive support and advice to the Academic Development Manager on the design, development, implementation and quality assurance of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs initiatives for academic staff across UNSW. The Continuing Professional Developer is responsible for the design, development, review and analysis for the ongoing improvement of the PVC(E) Portfolio’s CPD programs and initiatives and in program managing CPD projects.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Postgraduate qualifications and/or a combination of qualifications and experience in an area of study and work relevant to learning teaching and curricula
- Demonstrated experience in planning, developing, facilitating, reviewing, reporting and project managing CPD programs, activities and services to build institutional capacity and individual capability for quality assured learning and teaching.
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively lead the multi-disciplinary teams involved in meeting the professional development and evaluation needs of faculty, school, and program educational development initiatives.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
For further information about the position, please contact Prof Bob Fox, PVCE Portfolio on telephone (61 2) 9385 3907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 11 January 2016