International Student Advisor, Wellbeing
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work. Student Development International (SDI) provides a comprehensive range of student focused services and programs to enhance the international student experience across the student life cycle, from admission to graduation.
About the role
- A$87K - A$94K per year (plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term until December 2017
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The International Student Advisor (Wellbeing), is responsible for the development, implementation and coordination of professional, evidence based programs, projects and services that promote and improve the wellbeing of international students at UNSW.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess high level project management skills including demonstrated ability to plan, implement and, evaluate wellbeing programs and disseminate targeted health and wellbeing messages and report on project outcomes.
- Have experience in developing, planning, organizing and delivering services and programs to international students.
- A degree in Social Work, or similar allied health qualification.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Jan Thomas, Manager Student Development
T: (61 2) 9385 5334
Applications close: 16 December 2016