Research and Learning Coordinator
Faculty / Portfolio:
Monash University Library
Caulfield and Clayton campuses
$92,976 - $102,629 pa HEW Level 08
(plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Achieve at a world top 100 university
- Contribute to the Library's strategic transformation
- Apply your expertise to programs and projects
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
We are seeking three innovative, energetic and highly collaborative Research and Learning Coordinators, with extensive educational and curriculum enhancement experience.
One position is located at the Caulfield Library. The Caulfield role will work with the Faculties of Arts, Art Design and Architecture, and Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, and will require expertise in information research.
Two positions are located at the Sir Louis Matheson Library at Clayton. The Matheson roles will work with the Faculties of Arts, Education and/or Business and Economics, and will require expertise in information research and/or learning skills.
The responsibilities will include:
- leading a team of subject librarians and learning skills advisers in the development and delivery of a range of information research and learning skills programs, services and resources.
- coordinating collection management activities within your team, which may include the management of some of Monash University Library's Special Collections
- leading or being a member of one or more Library faculty teams
- working closely with senior faculty staff, library faculty teams and other library staff to coordinate the integration of skill development for independent learning and employability within faculty coursework and graduate research curricula
- collaborating with colleagues from all campuses to lead program development, change management and other initiatives in accordance with the library's strategic agenda
- providing input to the development of teaching and learning facilities and operations at the Caulfield or Matheson Libraries.
Your degree or postgraduate qualification/s in a relevant discipline e.g. education, learning and teaching, librarianship, or related area, and extensive relevant experience will add value to our team. The ability to develop and deliver effective information research and/or learning skills programs within a tertiary environment is essential.
These roles are full-time positions; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs"
Mr Robet Hornett, Manager Caulfield Library, email@example.com or 03 9903 2272
Dr Sarah Jansen, Acting Manager Sir Louis Matheson Library, firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9902 0371
Sunday 11 December 2016, 11:55pm AEDT