B/C Level Lecturer Opportunities (HR Management, Operations, Logistics)
Faculty of Interest: Business
Equivalent to University: Lecturer Level B or C
Responsible to: Academic Director
Location of Work: Adelaide CBD
More information: Please call Ella Swensson on (08) 8212 8111
- Work in a prime Adelaide CBD location and enjoy an amazing culture
- Full-time, permanent opportunity with great team environment
- Join a Leader in Higher Education with an excellent market reputation
We are inviting experienced higher education lecturers and MBA tutors with a completed PhD specialising in Business related subjects to please apply.
AIB is seeking several additional permanent full-time Lecturers to join its growing academic team located in Adelaide CBD. The roles are office-based with hours of 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
AIB is an online learning provider, so having the ability to develop strong, positive and fruitful relationships with our students over the telephone or online is a must.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Providing academic support via AIB's online forum/ webinars/facilitation, email, telephone and in some cases face to face
- Preparing and updating learning materials, assessments, exams and solutions
- Moderating and some marking of assessments
- Assessing exemption / credit transfer requests
- PhD level qualification in HRM, Logistics or Operations
- Teaching experience in at least one of the following disciplines: Operations Management; Logistics, Human Resource Management.
- Significant teaching experience within an Australian Higher Education Institution
- Strong knowledge of pedagogical principles especially relating to adult learners
- Demonstrated high standard of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientation and people skills
- Ability to commit to our full-time, office-based hours
Australian Institute of Business (AIB) is a higher education provider which provides accredited undergraduate, postgraduate and research qualifications in Business. Based in South Australia, AIB offers qualifications through an Online Learning model, and its network of international teaching centres.
With 30 years of history, we are one of the most established private education institutions in Australia. We were the first, and are still one of few private providers who can confer the full suite of business degrees, including the research degrees Master of Management, Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
We aspire to deliver the best for our people and our students. It is at the core of everything we do.
Our work culture rocks – we take every opportunity to celebrate together and hold regular social functions and special events for our people. With a truly engaging work culture, we work hard and have a lot of fun along the way.
We do what we do with integrity, care and we do it well! We care about the little things and we integrate fun in your experience.
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit www.aib.edu.au/careers
All applicants MUST provide a separate Cover Letter addressing each key selection criteria (refer to position description) in addition to providing a current Resume.
To be eligible for this role you must have the right to work in Australia.
This is a great opportunity to stamp your mark on a successful Institute that has gone from strength to strength and be part of our exciting journey.
Please submit your application to Ella Swensson, Senior Talent Acquisitions Specialist/HR, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.
Please contact Ella on +61 8212 8111 for further information.