- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Business School is one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with over 14,000 students, 550 academic and professional staff and over 75,000 alumni and partners. The School is a regionally engaged, high impact and academically rigorous business school that enhances practice through leading-edge research.
About the role
- $68K-$77K per year paid on a pro-rata basis plus (9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term until December 2017
- Part-time (21 hours per week)
The UNSW Business School has an exciting opportunity available for a part-time Administrative Assistant to work in the School of Risk and Actuarial Studies. You will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to staff and students and assisting with the day to day operations of the school. We are seeking a hardworking person with a great work ethic, who is capable of working by themselves as well as in a team environment.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience using academic administration systems and databases, such as SiMS and Moodle
- Advanced level of computer literacy with sound skills in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the proven ability to prioritise work effectively
- A relevant tertiary qualification or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Melissa Smith, Recruitment Manager
Applications close: 4 December 2016