Clinical Administration Officer
JOB ID: 160646
SALARY RANGE: $64,047 to $71,955 pa (17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and ongoing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
To assist in the coordination of all administrative aspects of clinical placements for students in the School of Nursing and Midwifery. This role is responsible for assisting with the coordination of clinical placements, liaison with health care organisations and provide administrative support to the Director of Clinical Studies, Academics and Students.
This will include:
- Work with academic and professional staff to allocate and organise the timely delivery of course/placement information to students and the health care organisations.
- Assist with the coordination of the clinical placements for all students in the School of Nursing and Midwifery across all campuses.
- Ensure that all placements are compliant with placement agreements between Deakin University and the health care organisations and with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Utilise and maintain the placement management systems, InPlace and ViCPlace, to manage and monitor clinical placements.
- Tertiary degree or other appropriate qualification such as Associate Diploma or Certificate or combination of relevant experience (administrative) and/or education/training in a tertiary institution.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated administrative and organisational skills, including an ability to take responsibility for a range of processes within a team environment, to prioritise tasks and to deal with competing demands and deadlines in a busy office.
- Demonstrated analytical, investigative and problem solving skills and ability to follow tasks through to completion.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Geeta Jaswal, telephone +61 3 522 78403, email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 4 December, 2016
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.