Administrative Officer, School of Rural Health
Faculty / Portfolio:
Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
Monash Rural Health
Rural Health Bendigo
Bendigo Clinical School
12 month fixed-term appointment
Pro rata of $64,563 - $74,160 pa HEW Level 05
(plus 9.5% employer superannuation)
- Achieve at a world top 100 university
- Utilise your excellent organisation skills
- Monash Rural Health Bendigo
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
Working 0.8 FTE, with flexible working hours, this role reports to the Regional Manager, Monash Rural Health Bendigo, the Administrative Officer provides a range of professional and high quality executive support and administrative services to contribute to the effective management and administration of Monash Rural Health Bendigo.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing general administrative and office support services including drafting and preparation of documents, coordinating meetings and travel arrangements
- Coordinating and directing multiple sites to deliver academic programs for students
- Providing executive secretariat and planning support
- Reviewing the adaptation of student programs
For this position, we are ideally seeking a professional with a strong administration background, you will be experienced and have a high level of organisation skills and excellent time management.
If you believe you can fulfil these requirements, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs"
Ms Melissa McNicol, Regional Manger, Rural Health, Monash University 03 5440 9069
Wednesday 14 December 2016, 11:55pm AEST