Business Solution Designer
Financial Services- Financial Operations
12 month fixed-term, fulltime
$97,757 - $104,278 (G08) and 9.5% superannuation
Build financial business solutions and processes that drive operational excellence and join the Financial Services team at Curtin University.
As Business Solution Designer, your role analyses Financial Services’ business processes. You identify new and improved approaches in order to design best practice solutions to deliver operational excellence.
Working in a dynamic team, you feel comfortable discussing and challenging processes with a wide range of stakeholders across the University from the Curtin Information Technology Services team and external vendors to internal business stakeholders. Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining key relationships within a large complex organisation and evidence of a broad range of thinking across systems and processes are required.
Through your previous experience with ERP systems, you confidently understand system capabilities, systems design, integration requirements, testing and risk mitigations.
You agree business requirements and future processes with business stakeholders, maintain clear documentation and work hand in hand with the Technical Design & Implementation Analyst to ensure the agreed requirements are met.
To be successful, you require:
- A relevant degree in accounting with a sound understanding of accounting practices and/ or full membership of an internationally recognised accounting body (e.g. ICAA or CPA)
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting and corporate financial information systems and their functionality
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement initiatives and project management
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated skills in mapping and redesigning business solutions
- Demonstrated organisational and planning skills coupled with high level written communication skills to develop detailed specifications
- interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Efficient, professional working relationships with multiple stakeholders
Previous relevant experience in Technology One Financials is desirable.
Applications close: 9am, Monday 5th December 2016