HDR Admissions and Scholarship Officer
- Swinburne Research
- HEW 5: $62,703 to $68,920 plus superannuation
- Full-time, 11 month fixed-term contract, based at Hawthorn campus
The HDR Admissions and Scholarships Officer will contribute to the processing of HDR candidature applications and Higher Degree Research (HDR) scholarship applications. This position is responsible for ensuring that all service levels and quality standards are met in relation to processing of applications. This position provides expert assistance to the HDR Scholarships Specialist and Team Leader, HDR Admissions and Scholarships.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Completion of a degree with subsequent relevant work experience; or experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in administrative fields; or a combination of relevant experience and education or training.
- Organisational skills, including strong attention to detail, the ability to follow-through on tasks and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in applying policies and procedures to ensure compliance with University requirements.
A full list of the selection criteria is available in the position description
To find out more about the extensive benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit: http://www.swinburne.edu.au/about/jobs/why-work-at-swinburne/
How to apply
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We have an inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity in the university workforce increases the effectiveness of teams and our capacity for innovation. We welcome applications from Indigenous people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2015 and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan which are integral components of our 2020 vision to be Australia’s leading university of science, technology and innovation.
To start an application click on 'begin' at the bottom of this page and submit a resume, cover letter and response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the Position Description.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For further information, please contact Jessica Power on 03 9214 5547 or email@example.com .
If you are experiencing technical difficulties submitting your application, please contact the Recruitment team on +61 3 9214 8600 (option 2).
Refer to position numbers: 32363
Applications close: 5pm, Wednesday 7 December 2016
Previous applicants need not reapply