Planning and Design Officer
Faculty / Portfolio:
$82,645 - $90,646 pa HEW Level 07
(plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Achieve at a world top 100 university
- Challenge yourself in a dynamic role
- Act as a subject matter expert
If you're after a rewarding career, Monash University can help make it happen. With leading academics and world-class resources, combined with a ranking in the top 100 universities worldwide, we offer all you need to build a brighter future.
In an exciting opportunity, we are seeking a Planning and Design Officer to join our innovative Buildings and Property division. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who will proactively engage with a range of stakeholders and act as a key point of contact for advice in relation to design issues and policy and procedure. You will undertake the briefing and subsequent design review process for new facilities, landscapes and refurbishments across the University's campuses.
You will also play a key role within the team by actively contributing to continuous improvement activities and leading best practice delivery.
To be successful, you will possess:
- proven knowledge of architecture or landscape architecture and urban design
- strong commitment to providing high quality customer service
- high-level relationship management and communication skills, including the ability to advise and consult
- strong analytical and problem solving skills, including an eye for detail
- outstanding time management and prioritisation skills, including the ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
If you believe you have the experience and drive to make this role a success, we encourage you to apply.
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs"
Ms Jocelyn Chiew, Manager Campus Design, 03 9902 0338
Tuesday 6 December 2016, 11:55pm AEDT