AGSM Career Coordinator, Technology and Operations
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The AGSM Career Development Centre provides career transition services for students enrolled in the full time MBA, MBA Executive and MBAX programs to facilitate their successful post MBA career success. The Centre focuses on the provision of student career advising, career skills development and job search guidance and support.
About the role
- $68K-$77K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- 3 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
AGSM is currently seeking an enthusiastic and team oriented professional with knowledge and / or experience in working with Masters level students, ideally in a Business School environment. The position holder will be responsible for the coordination of technology and operations support for the AGSM Career Development Centre (CDC). You will also be the first point of contact for students, alumni and corporate contacts either in person, by phone or online.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be proficient in a range of technology applications such as Adobe, InDesign and will be quick to learn new and often challenging online platforms
- Have excellent organisational skills and proven ability to deal with multiple tasks, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Robyn Gleeson, Director AGSM Career Services
T: (61 2) 9931 9227
Applications close: 4 December 2016