ACADEMIC GOVERNANCE AND STUDENT OFFICER
Are you passionate about the arts and creative industries? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, growing team?
AFTRS is Australia’s screen and broadcast school, established to fuel and empower Australian creativity and storytelling. AFTRS is consistently rated one of the top film school’s in the world. Our teachers and alumni include Academy, AFI/AACTA and BAFTA Award winners.
The Academic Governance and Student Officer is a newly created role reporting to the Head of Student Services. You will play an important role in the Australian Film Television and Radio School (AFTRS) team, as well as help drive the achievement of Corporate Plan and 2021 Vision.
As the Academic Governance and Student Officer you will be responsible for:
- Providing a comprehensive and high level secretariat service for AFTRS academic governance
- Undertaking research, policy and project work with respect to academic governance, compliance and quality standards
- Maintaining information resources
If you have the following attributes, we want to hear from you:
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with an appreciation of confidentiality
- Conceptual thinker with a practical and creative approach to solution driven outcomes
- Superior organisational skills for a governance structure and a proactive approach to continuous improvement
- High level computer skills
This position is open to all Australian citizens or Permanent Residents. AFTRS supports workplace diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Salary $69,602 to 79,751 pa (dependent on experience) plus excellent benefits package.
How to Apply: Visit the AFTRS website for a copy of the position description and selection criteria. Please email your current resume with covering letter addressing how your skills, experience, qualifications meet the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.00 am Monday 5 December 2016.
Enquiries: Human Resources Team - email@example.com.