- Join Australia's number 1 University †
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to truly have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
Legal and Risk, University Services
Salary: $95,844 - $103,739 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements within the University of Melbourne. The Process Coordinator is a member of the Policy and Compliance Education team which sits within the Legal and Risk portfolio.
About the role
This is a high quality customer service role with a focus on implementation of the University's process framework. You will assist staff across the University to analyse, streamline and simplify the University's business processes and utilise your strong leadership and engagement skills to promote a culture of continuous process improvement. In addition, you will administer an online library of University processes and contribute to the broader functions of the Policy and Compliance Education team.
- A tertiary qualification with relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Highly developed business analysis and process mapping skills and a demonstrated ability to streamline and simplify complex methods or concepts.
- Strong leadership and project management skills, with proven ability to manage/lead a team or group in the achievement of goals and objectives in an environment of organisational change.
- Highly effective stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships and act with diplomacy and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential issues.
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
† The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Close date: 4 Dec 2016
Position Description & Selection Criteria