Quality and Compliance Officer
About the job
UniSA International (UI) leads the University’s international recruitment and engagement strategies, and drives pioneering, holistic and dynamic strategies and innovations that forge and impact the University’s presence, reputation and revenue growth within an evolving and competitively crowded international space.
Based in the International Office, the Quality and Compliance Officer is responsible for:
- undertaking pro-active compliance and administrative duties, including the provision of training to enable the University to fulfil its obligations under the Education Service for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act) and the National Code 2007
- supporting the University’s operations impacted by the Government’s Simplified Student Visa Framework
- supporting the delivery of established quality assurance frameworks which assist the University to meet its compliance and regulatory obligations in relation to international students.
Skills and Experience
This is an interactive role with a strong customer service focus dealing with international students, University staff and external stakeholders.
You will have strong skills in interpreting and applying policies, regulations and guidelines, together with strong verbal and written communication skills. Your will have experience working with minimum supervision in a complex team environment with demonstrated organisation and time management skills. Direct experience working within the Department of Immigration, Student Visas is highly desirable.
Benefits on offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities.
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%, and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Lodging your application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. Please refer to the online application form which will indicate which selection criteria you need to address. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Julie Bennett, Recruitment Consultant on (08) 8302 25485 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 9.00am Friday 2 December 2016
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions of up to 17% of salary on your behalf. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. This can be clarified during the recruitment process. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading. See more benefits of working for UniSA
Before you apply:
Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have the following information for your online application:
- the name and contact details of at least two confidential work-related referees
- a cover letter detailing the reasons for your application and your suitability for the position
- your curriculum vitae
- your responses to ONLY the selection criteria listed in the online application form.
- Tip – Write criteria in Word first to spell check and word count.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visit FAQs . For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our new e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for – Internet Explorer 7.0 (or later browser versions), Safari, Firefox 3 (or later browser versions) and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.