Digital Support Officer: Global Recruitment
About the job
The Digital Support Officer: Global Recruitment is responsible for maintaining UniSA International’s web presence and supporting the implementation of digital marketing strategies and solutions appropriate to the Unit’s core business. You will provide technical support in web and digital platforms including supporting content management of electronic direct mail (eDMs) and providing the technical interface with the Hobsons Enquiry Management Service (Service Centre).
Skills and Experience
A University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward-looking institution known for its strong and engaged research and its experientially-based teaching and learning that is conducted in close collaboration with business, industry, government and the professions.
In recent years, we have maintained a strong upward trajectory across a number of key indicators and are ranked among the world’s top 50 young institutions. We are committed to international education activities and alumni, graduates who are equipped to meet the demands and expectations of the worldwide workforce, a culturally diverse staff and increasing student mobility.
Benefits on offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities.
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%, and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Lodging your application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. Please refer to the online application form which will indicate which selection criteria you need to address. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Sarah Hart, Human Resources Officer on (08) 8302 1730 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 9.00am Wednesday 30 November 2016
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions of up to 17% of salary on your behalf. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. This can be clarified during the recruitment process. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading. See more benefits of working for UniSA
Before you apply:
Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have the following information for your online application:
- the name and contact details of at least two confidential work-related referees
- a cover letter detailing the reasons for your application and your suitability for the position
- your curriculum vitae
- your responses to ONLY the selection criteria listed in the online application form.
- Tip – Write criteria in Word first to spell check and word count.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visit FAQs . For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our new e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for – Internet Explorer 7.0 (or later browser versions), Safari, Firefox 3 (or later browser versions) and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Computer Science Marketing & Communications jobs in Adelaide
- Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Marketing & Communications jobs in Adelaide
- Fixed Term Communication & Media Studies Marketing & Communications jobs in Adelaide
- Fixed Term Social Sciences Marketing & Communications jobs in Adelaide