Assessment Support Officer
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Sought after teaching support role
The Faculty of Health Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. Comprised of five schools and a number of disciplines, research centres and institutes, the faculty is focused on education excellence and innovative research in the health sciences.
Programs taught out of the faculty train medical practitioners: surgeons, dentists, nurses and psychologists and other health professionals. The faculty boasts one of the largest concentrations of leading researchers, academic teachers and clinical titleholders working across the areas of health.
The Student and Learning Services professional team is the largest in the Faculty, consisting of approximately 55 people. It is managed by the Manager, Student and Learning Services and provides a full range of support to the Faculty and academic staff, including the Student and Program Support team who support curriculum and accreditation requirements for five Schools, timetabling and academic teaching planning and assessment support.
The Assessment Support Officer assists with provision of high level administration for all coursework curriculum aspects relating to learning and teaching in accordance with University policy.
Salary: HEO4 $57,995 - $63,790 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 17% may apply.
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately.
To be successful you should have:
- Experience in supporting student and program administration, preferably in a higher education environment, including delivering efficient and accurate information, advice and reports.
- Experience communicating, both verbally and in writing, in a succinct, professional and responsive manner to deliver client centric results.
- Experience in contributing to the delivery of a range of student related support and administrative functions, including prioritising and organising the delivery of challenging workloads and timelines.
- Demonstrated experience in utilising the full suite of Microsoft applications, and student and records management system
Please address and upload your responses to the selection criteria / 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Charlotte Powell, Team Leader Learning, Quality and Academic Services email: email@example.com
To obtain a copy of the Position Description/Selection Criteria, please visit the University of Adelaide Job opportunities page via this link: http://careers.adelaide.edu.au/cw/en/listing/
Closing date: 2nd December 2017
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.