Research Assistant in Health
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
The School of Psychiatry is widely reputed as the pre-eminent psychiatric research department in the country, and one of the leading university groups internationally. It is located at the UNSW teaching hospitals at various metropolitan sites in the Sydney region and in rural New South Wales.
About the role
- $68,330-$77,318 plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term for 12 months with possibility of renewal
- Part-time (21 hours per week)
The School of Psychiatry is seeking a highly organised and pro-active Research Assistant to assist with the facilitation of research undertaken as part of the Sydney Memory and Ageing Study (SMAS), which is a large longitudinal study of Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) in older Australians, conducted by the Centre for Healthy Brain Ageing (CHeBA).
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated high level of written and communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail;
- Demonstrated experience with client/participant interviewing and assessment, preferably with older adults and patients with dementia; and
- A degree in Psychology (Honours 2.1 or higher or equivalent).
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
If you have any enquiries about this position please contact Ms Kate Maston, Study Co-ordinator, Sydney Memory and Ageing Study.
T: (61 2) 9385 0425
Applications close: 25 November 2016